Dear Valued Customer,
Along with the rest of the country, we at Rusty Lantern Markets are deeply concerned with the spread of the Coronavirus, also known as COVID-19. We believe that the health of our customers is of the utmost importance, and have taken the following steps to combat the spread of the virus:
- Requiring training on virus prevention methods and refresher training for all employees handling and/or preparing food, while ensuring these employees wear all necessary protective equipment.
- Requiring employees and other service personnel who feel sick or have a sick family member at home to stay home and not to come to work for any reason.
- Requiring all employees to follow strict hygiene practices in the workplace, such as frequent and thorough hand washing and covering coughs. Employees are required to wash their hands at regular intervals. Hand washing areas are available for customer use as well
- Regularly cleaning the store, including disinfecting surfaces such as door handles, countertops, tables, food equipment, and other high traffic areas.
- Taking extra precaution on the safe handling, preparation, and presentation of food service items along with frequent sterilization of food utensils.
- Limiting interpersonal contact such as shaking hands between employees, servicers and customers.
While there is no perfect solution to preventing the spread of the Coronavirus, please take comfort in knowing that we are aware of the threats posed by this virus and are remaining vigilant. Providing a clean, safe and enjoyable experience at each one of our locations is our top priority and we look forward to continuing to serve our customers each day throughout this trying period.
The Rusty Lantern Markets TeamRusty Lantern Market operates branded fueling stations combined with exceptional convenience store products and made-to-order food and beverage options. Most of our locations feature food and coffee services that compete on quality and cleanliness with any food or beverage entity. We’re moving decisively to change consumers perception of what to expect from a convenience store. Our locations are respectful of the communities we inhabit and seek to exceed customer expectations with friendly staff, clean facilities, delicious food, gourmet coffee, and local/craft product selections. We are committed to be a preferred employer. We offer competitive salary and wages, health and team benefits, training programs, a ‘promote from within’ culture, clean working conditions, and a safe, supportive working environment.